Course: Benefits Management Principles
Approx 30 guided learning hours
This module sets out to bring definition and discipline to business change through effective Benefits Management.
It covers the role of benefits in programme and project design; identifying, mapping and analysing benefits; and planning and tracking benefits realisation.
You will gain a thorough understanding of this critical aspect of achieving programme and project management success.
Who is the qualification for?
- Managers with responsibility for implementing organisational change and delivering benefits
Anyone whose job includes:
- programme sponsor or project executive,
- change manager, project manager, programme manager,
- programme/project office staff,
- working on a change programme.
After this course you will be able to:
- Identify the purpose of benefits management in organisational change.
- Define and map benefits in a change.
- Plan the realisation of identified benefits.
Assessment for Endorsed module
Assessment for C4CM modules is vocational. This means you are assessed on evidence showing how you applied the concepts, skills and tools you’ve learnt to your own working environment.
You will need to:
- Be able to describe the purpose of benefits realisation in organisation change and how this maps onto benefits realisation within your organisation.
- Identify, analyse and map a number of benefits from a change in your organisation.
- Devise a plan to realise the benefits and address any risks.
Topics covered by the Course Material
- Context & Governance of Benefits Management
- Identify and Map Benefits
- Profile and Validate Benefits
- Plan Benefits Realisation
- Deliver Outcomes
- Measure and Realise Benefits