Course: Maturity Model and Assurance Assessor
This module will enable you to plan and undertake an assurance assessment of part of an organisation using an appropriate maturity model in order to evaluate a capability within the organisation.
The award can be applied to maturity models in Portfolio Programme and Project Management, Procurement, Software Development, etc.
The focus for the online course is on assessment of assurance in a project or a programme delivering change.
Who is the qualification for?
- Experienced internal consultants
- Business analysts
- Quality Assurance professionals
- Head of Projects or Programmes, or Programme Office,
- Middle or senior managers concerned with improving the change capability of the your organisation.
After this course you will be able to:
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a assurance or maturity assessment.
- Justify the choice of a maturity model for assessing the change capability of an organisational function.
- Plan and execute an internal maturity or assurance assessment in an organisation (or component of an organisation).
- Reflect and report on the planning and execution of an assessment.
Assessment for C4CM qualifications is vocational. This means you are assessed on evidence showing how you applied the concepts, skills and tools you’ve learnt to your own working environment.
You will need to:
- Justify the choice of a maturity model to meet the needs of an assessment.
- Identify the benefits from an assessment against the model.
- Prepare a plan to carry out an assessment with particular reference to the collection and validation of evidence.
- Reflect on the assessment activity and identify lessons learnt.
Topics covered by the Course Material
- This course is only available as a taught course from our Accredited Training partners. Please contact them for more information.