Course: Vision and Blueprint Principles
This module demonstrates the need for Vision and Blueprint documents in managing organisational change.
It includes the requirements and structure of a good Vision statement and the structure and use of a Blueprint.
Who should take the qualification?
Anyone who is involved in the development of a vision or blueprint for a change. You should have some overview knowledge of the change process in an organisation.
Anyone whose job includes:
- change manager,
- programme or project executive,
- programme manager,
- project manager,
- programme/project office staff,
- anyone working on a change programme.
After this course you will be able to:
- Identify the purpose of a Vision and Blueprint in the design and implementation of successful change in an organisation.
- Develop an effective Vision using an appropriate format for the stakeholders and communications needs of a change programme.
- Develop a Blueprint level description from a Vision using appropriate business analysis tools.
- Design a number of stages as control points for the delivery of the blueprint identifying major step changes.
Assessment for C4CM modules is vocational. This means you are assessed on evidence showing how you applied the concepts, skills and tools you’ve learnt to your own working environment.
You will need to:
- Identify the structure and purpose of a vision and blueprint in your own organisation change process.
- Develop a vision statement.
- Develop an outline blueprint (based on the vision).
- Identify major delivery and control stages for the blueprint.
Topics covered by the Course Material
- The online course material is under development, please register your interest on the right if you wish to purchase it.